The manner in which tax advisory services are delivered is defined in the Act on Tax Advisors and the Slovak Chamber of Tax Advisors (78/1992). Customers frequently seek advice related to income taxation and value added taxation. Typical problems we resolve usually relate to:
- The obligation to register for value added tax,
- The classification of sales cases in terms of VAT,
- The classification of expenses in terms of income tax,
- Preparation and completion of tax declarations,
- Representation in front of tax authorities.